• Advertisement

Qos on Cisco 2610 with ISO 13.3(26)

Discuses configurations of Quality of service

Re:Qos on Cisco 2610 with ISO 13.3(26)

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 pm

You might want to consider the information I provided in my post to your other (duplicate?) post.  See: http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40.2cd4691f/6#selected_message

Advertisement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Joseph,

Thank you very much for your persistent to help, I have decided to move on into the new way of managing voice over IP and you recommended. I have attached one router configuration with using LLQ. There is a problem with the configuration because as soon as I put the router in production it works for about a minute or two and then nothing goes through. Could you or any one give a look and comment on it please. I have a feeling that I am very close.

P.S. I'm sure that our phone server ( Toshiba CTX 100)is the voice packets but Is it DSCP or DSCP EF or something else I don't know at this point; may be its better for me to prioritize the packets base on the host IP.

Thank you,

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 pm

The policy, itself, basically looks alright, although the bandwidth allocation for voice signaling might be too little.

In execution, you didn't match any voice signaling packets, but since you're running FQ in class-default, you probably don't need a defined class for this traffic.

What is of much concern with your policy stats, is the deep queue within class-default and the number of drops (21%).

What you might try, remove both header compression statements from the multilink interface.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Thanks for all of you help.

Best regards,

E.

Previous

• Advertisement