What collaboration capabilities are available on the new Cisco2921/k9 and Cisco 3945 router?
I got the answer from the http://www.cisco.com, hope help for you to know more about the cisco routers.
According to my experience and knoledge: the Cisco 2900 and 3900 Series platforms have collaboration feature parity with the Cisco 2800 and 3800 Series platforms, so all of the following collaboration capabilities and solutions are present:
• Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
• Cisco Unified Border Element
• Time-division multiplexing public-switched-telephone-network (TDM PSTN) and private-branch-exchange (PBX) gateways
• VoiceXML contact-center gateways
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) media resources (allowing conferencing, transcoding, and Media Termination Point [MTP])
• Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Agent
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME)
• Cisco Unified SIP Proxy
Static, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IBGP, IS-IS and any other routing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1