problem installing CSD secure desktop in ASA 8.0(2)

IPsec, L2TP, Split tunneling, PPTP and all other VPN related posts.

Re:problem installing CSD secure desktop in ASA 8.0(2)

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I have another box here, ASA 8.0(2) with "Security plus" license and it works well. Unable to find a clue about that on cisco website.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 am

Just experienced the same problem.It was not a licensing issue to me.. What I did (as a desperate attempt, not finding any other solution) was to raise the Maximum Cache-size on the page for CSD-setup. Tried again, and - voil?...Good luck. :)/M

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 am

This option is not available in ASDM for ASA version 7.0(2). I find something in CLI :# conf t# webvpn# cache# max-object-sizeHow much ? What was the value ?

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:16 am

We found that it seem to be a cache problem.But in version 7.x there is no command to enlarge the cache.We tried to clean up the cache but it does not work at all on the 7.x ( the same cleanup work well on the 8.x)Is there a way to do that? We are close ...

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:53 am

In ASA 7.1.x and 7.2.x you don't have the "webvpn cache-fs" command. You don't need it.There's plenty of cache internally allocated for the CSD and SVC images .With 8.0.x, because you can have up to 4 AnyConnect SSL VPN images and 1 CSD image, we give you the ability to allocate cache with the command, based on your need.Regards,Nelson