• Advertisement

180 Days??

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE

180 Days??

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 am

Hi,

Just passed my BSCI yesterday (yay!!) and one thing I have noticed on the pass sheet that you get (pearsonvue) is that it says that you need to wait 180 days before taking an exam with identical number?

Im not sure what that means as when you dont pass, it says the earliest you can retake is 6 days, so obviously it cant mean that so what does this mean???

Surely it doesnt mean I have to wait that long before taking another NP track exam? (I know it sounds silly but I thought I would ask n e way!!)

Urfan

Advertisement

Re:180 Days??

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 am

It means exactly what it means: one must wait six months before retaking the same exam (why someone would do that is another problem).

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:32 am

So how come when you dont pass the exam you can do it again in 6 days?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:46 am

The only thing I cold think of was to prevent someone taking the same test over and over to do a really really early re-certification.

Sort of like, "keep taking the test while you still remember everything on it" ...

I can't see someone putting out that much money even twice a year, but policies like this tend to be reaction of some earlier circumstance ... so SOMETHING happened that caused that policy.

Try not to be too disappointed that you can't take the test monthly, there are plenty of other tests to scratch that itch ;-)

Good Luck & top O' the Holiday season to ya

Scott

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 am

I think this was put in place to prevent people from taking the same exam over and over again to memorize the questions and answers and sell the questions and answers as braindumps. It seems like the only reason to keep retaking an exam you just passed would be for that type of thing.

Mike

Next

• Advertisement