• Advertisement

CCNA Exam

CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCVP and CCIE

CCNA Exam

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Hello everyone, just a simple question:

I know the CCNA exam was divided in two, and I just want to know what is  the percentage of each exam to pass?

I couldn't find on the website.

Many tks!

Advertisement

Re:CCNA Exam

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi,

You can become a CCNA in two ways.

Take and pass 640-802 CCNA

or

Take and pass 640-822 ICND1 & 640-816 ICND2

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le0/le9/learning_certification_type_home.html

About the percentage you ask for each exam, if you are refering to 640-822 & 640-816, you have to pass each exam.

However, if you are referring to percentage to pass the exam, I don't see a reason why knowing that will help in your study and passing the exam.

Regards,

Dandy

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Tks for the answer Dandy!

It is not a matter of helping me with my studies knowing about the percentage, but to know how cisco evaluate their the exams!

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice. The number of questions on each exam differs and the number of points per question differs, therefore we are unable to provide you with an exact passmark for any Cisco Career Certification exams.  The passing score and the exact number of questions will be displayed on the screen at the beginning your exam.  After completing an exam, candidates receive an individualized score report including a score breakout by exam section for pinpointing areas of strength and weakness.

Cisco Moderator

• Advertisement